Milton 2 in 1 Combi steriliser kit is the simple, effective and trusted steriliser for baby and home.
Disinfect, sanitise and store baby items ready for use "on demand" - especially in the middle of the night!
Hot or Cold Method | Hospital grade | Includes 30 pack Antibac tablets, Tongs
No boiling, no rinsing, no hassles.The Milton 2 in 1 Combi Steriliser Starter Kit contains all the items required to immediately use the Milton Method at home and while travelling.Please note NO EXPRESS shipping is available due to volume size of bucket.The large 5 litre Combi Microwave Steriliser unit can fit 5 wide-neck bottles of any brand. The BPA-free microwave unit features unique safety-vent technology that increases the temperature inside the unit for better microwave sterilisation. When closed it is virtually spill free due to the unique seal on the lid, and features a convenient carry handle. Milton Combi Kit contents:
Where to use Milton Anti-bacterial Solution?Milton provides a complete hygenic solution for baby and home and can be used for the following applications:
- Milton Combi Steriliser Unit with unique safety vent technology & sub-merger place. Use for sterilisation and storage.
- Milton Method sterilisation instructions.
- Milton Antibacterial Tablets 30 Pack (rrp $8.99).
- Plastic tongs to safely remove products
Source:miltonbaby.com.au Is it easy to use?Using Milton Sterilising Tablets means it takes just 15 minutes to sterilise feeding equipment.Milton solution can be kept for 24 hours so you can continue to put items in, and take them out when you are ready to use them throughout the day.Do I need to rinse everything after using Milton?No. The Milton solution leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils can be used immediately.Directions: The Milton Method
- Disinfect pre-cleaned bottles, teats, breast expression equipment, infant feeding equipment, toys and brushes.
- Disinfect pre-cleaned non-metalic jars, bottles, storage containers and chopping boards.
- Disinfect cleaned non-metalic cupboards, work surfaces, shelves, cookers, fridges and freezers by wiping with made-up solution.
- Remove stains from cups.
- Disinfect sponges, scourers, toothbrushes, home brewing equipment and many other items
Immediately after use, separate components and rinse with cold water. Thoroughly wash items with warm water and detergent. Squeeze soapy water through teat holes, then rinse.
Add 2 Milton Tablets per 4 litres of clean cold water into the Milton Method bucket (or a plastic container). After squirting made-up solution through the teat holes, completely immerse all items, covering items with the white submerger plate (or a china plate) to eliminate air bubbles. Secure the lid.
READY TO USE
After soaking items in made-up Milton solution for 15 minutes minimum, items are ready for use, or on demand. Wash hands before removing items. Shake off any excess solution and use immediately. The made-up solution should be renewed every 24 hours, after washing container in warm water and detergent