The Vapur® Element and integrated SuperCap™ were designed from the ground-up to meet the performance needs of outdoor enthusiasts everywhere.
The patented flexible design is lighter and easier to hold than rigid bottles - and folds flat when empty to go virtually anywhere.
The Vapur Element will keep you hydrated no matter the terrain. So, whether you're hiking, strolling, biking or running the trails, this foldable, reusable water bottle is ready for anything.
- Foldable - Stands upright when full. Rolls, folds or flattens when empty.
- Easy Seal - Tough seal, easy open SuperCap.
- Reusable and Safe - Ultra-durable, BPA-free with FDA-approved polyethylene inner-liner (odor, taste and stain resistant).
- Washable - Easy to clean! Top-rack dishwasher safe or by hand. Air dry as needed.
- Freezable - Can be frozen to keep beverages cold.
- Attachable - Included carabiner can be attached to any bag, purse or backpack.
- Made in the USA. - watch out for inferior imitations. Look for the Vapur logo.
Washing instructions (from Vapur US website):
"The Vapur Anti-Bottle is dishwasher safe and cleans easily on the top rack of most dishwashers. First, remove the cap and carabiner, blow a little air into the bottle to inflate, then simply turn it upside down and insert the spout over the prongs on the top rack of your dishwasher. Run your dishwasher and, once that load is done, let your Anti-Bottle air dry. It’s that easy! If you put any liquid other than water in your Anti-Bottle, we recommend that you hand wash, using a few drops of dish soap and a bottle brush to completely remove any residue"