Sold as a two pack, the 400ml Kid Size Anti-Bottle® is slightly smaller than the original 500ml bottle and is the ideal size to fit in kids' lunch bags or for after school activities. They're easier to carry than a traditional water bottle and take up less room.
They're also great for exercisers (running/walking/whatever your pleasure!) to provide hydration on the go that stows away easily when empty.
The Vapur® Anti-Bottle is a foldable, reusable water bottle designed for convenient on-the-go use.
The Anti-Bottle stands upright when full and can be rolled, folded or flattened when empty - easily fitting into pockets or purses.
- Foldable - Stands upright when full. Rolls, folds or flattens when empty.
- Reusable and Safe - Ultra-durable, BPA-free with FDA-approved polyethylene inner-liner (odor, taste and stain resistant).
- Washable - Easy to clean! Top-rack dishwasher safe or by hand. Air dry as needed.
- Freezable - Can be frozen to keep beverages cold.
- Attachable - Included carabiner can be attached to any bag, purse or backpack.
- Identifiable - Writable area on back for easy identification.
- Affordable - Stock up for the whole family!
- Made in the USA. - watch out for inferior imitations. Look for the Vapur logo.
Washing instructions (from Vapur US website):
"The Vapur Anti-Bottle is dishwasher safe and cleans easily on the top rack of most dishwashers. First, remove the cap and carabiner, blow a little air into the bottle to inflate, then simply turn it upside down and insert the spout over the prongs on the top rack of your dishwasher. Run your dishwasher and, once that load is done, let your Anti-Bottle air dry. It’s that easy! If you put any liquid other than water in your Anti-Bottle, we recommend that you hand wash, using a few drops of dish soap and a bottle brush to completely remove any residue"